Native Instruments Komplete upgrade deals starts June 1st!

Yan Filiatrault

Mine shipped on Fedex International 2 day on 6/22, but I just got an update from Fedex tracking that it will not arrive here in NW USA until Monday 6/28.  I am not blaming T&S, but that is not really "2 Day international" delivery.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cecelius2 said:

Mine shipped on Fedex International 2 day on 6/22, but I just got an update from Fedex tracking that it will not arrive here in NW USA until Monday 6/28.  I am not blaming T&S, but that is not really "2 Day international" delivery.  

I received mine in two days if I count from the day it actually left the Fed Ex facility in England (6/23), but I'm on the east coast.

My K13UCe finally arrived yesterday.  While the delayed (too long) shipping was a disappointment, I must say that I am very pleased with K13UCE.  The Cremona Quartet is very nice as is the Session Guitarist Picked Acoustic is enjoyable-- worth the wait!!!

Remember--the "Summer of Sound" Sale ends tomorrow June 30th.

• Like 1

I ended up relenting and ordering the K13U because it was a bit of an upgrade over my K10U, a couple of piano's, a few synths, all of the guitars plus Kontakt 6, guitar rig 6 and reaktor 6 and some other stuff. I'm pretty sure I will use the new instruments and synths etc. Although I can't actually use it at the moment because of internet problems at my place of residence, but I have possibly a fix for that. However, the fact that I ordered the hard drive doesn't mean I will get it. Apparently, on the eve of the sale offer, they have run low on them, so I will only know when I receive notice it has been posted.

2 hours ago, Tezza said:

the fact that I ordered the hard drive doesn't mean I will get it. Apparently, on the eve of the sale offer, they have run low on them, so I will only know when I receive notice it has been posted.

WOW!! You ordered from NI or T&S?