Native Instruments Komplete upgrade deals starts June 1st!

Yan Filiatrault

Glad I ordered mine before the stock ran out 😜

I think the problem is probably more to do with TracingArcs' comment - possibly Brexit related. T+S have been really good with customer service in my experience, so I can't see any reason they'd want to affect their reputation. Also, it doesn't make sense that NI would want to 'punish' retailers; by retailers 'selling serials', they're actually helping. The disks would probably be dumped straight away by people who don't want them, and by returning them back to NI, NI have another unit to repackage and sell again - they don't have to go through the resources (time/material) of making another one, they just have to put a new serial card into the box and reseal it. Greener for the environment too.

update:

so TimeSpace sent me friday non existing tracking number for parcelforce thinking they will get them in stock but they have not received it so this is reason why some have those tracking numbers sent before they even have them in stock...they just assumed they will get it...apparantly ups did not deliver to Timespace

so another week waiting as per support

enjoy some timetable games for now. 🤣

Edited by dee
  • Like 1

Finally after mulling it over, I'm planning to do the upgrade to K13 from Select/Kontakt (purchased last year).

What's the drive supplied with the Komplete 13 upgrade?  Just trying to figure out the value of it (whether it's worth the shipping costs), and also whether the freebies from T+S are compelling enough.  Also, where I live, digital products without physical delivery are tax free (sales tax is 9%).  I may just buy direct from NI.

I got this from T&S this morning in response to an email I sent them:

We apologise for the delay in shipping your order. Our stock arrived in the UK on the 10th June but due to Brexit / UK Customs and despite notification it was released and would be delivered yesterday, we are still waiting. Native Instruments have confirmed their shipping documents are correct, all duties and fees were paid and they are working to get it released and delivered. Our following stock order has also been shipped by NI and will be in the country tomorrow. We have sufficient stock being delivered to fulfil all orders and spare.

As soon as it is here your delivery will be confirmed by email which will also confirm your tracking number.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Cecelius2 said:

I got this from T&S this morning in response to an email I sent them:

We apologise for the delay in shipping your order. Our stock arrived in the UK on the 10th June but due to Brexit / UK Customs and despite notification it was released and would be delivered yesterday, we are still waiting. Native Instruments have confirmed their shipping documents are correct, all duties and fees were paid and they are working to get it released and delivered. Our following stock order has also been shipped by NI and will be in the country tomorrow. We have sufficient stock being delivered to fulfil all orders and spare.

As soon as it is here your delivery will be confirmed by email which will also confirm your tracking number.

I received the same email this morning. The way it is worded, it sounds like some orders will not be fulfilled from the first shipment, but will be in a second shipment which is expected to arrive in the UK tomorrow. The second shipment may be delayed another week in customs, like the first shipment was.

• Like 2

I am okay with the delay as long as the price is locked and I get the product as contracted by the sale.   BTW- I just checked Sweetwater and they also are still out of stock for the upgrade.  So if I had ordered through Sweetwater I would also still be waiting.

At least we have a better idea of why there has been a delay with T&S. 

4 hours ago, Olong Johnson said:

I received the same email this morning. The way it is worded, it sounds like some orders will not be fulfilled from the first shipment, but will be in a second shipment which is expected to arrive in the UK tomorrow. The second shipment may be delayed another week in customs, like the first shipment was.

Got the same email. Don't mind the delay, especially given the circumstances. Delayed gratification may be a factor here as well.

Edited by Doug Rintoul