Native Instruments Komplete upgrade deals starts June 1st!

Yan Filiatrault

2 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

If you carry 100 boxes, but 2000 order, they must wait for NI shipment. Anyone has the option to buy directly at NI to get immediate serial, but price is higher and there’s no freebies. I’d rather wait a bit but I know people are eager to get their products.

^^^THIS^^^

This is the way to go...get more...pay less...

• Like 1

I'm going to leave my money saving experience here:

I'm in the US and wanted  to go from K11 to K13U. Buying through NI, this was coming out to ~$330 after tax.

I went to Best Service, and got the upgrade for $315 on PayPal, and then, as stated on their site, emailed support and said that I didn't want the box shipped. They sent me a refund of about $30 on shipping. I saw/used the serial from my user section on the site within minutes. Can't say whether or not they'll continue to have serials immediately available though.

Result- would have cost $330 direct from NI, payed $285 total from Best Service, no extra waiting.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

I jumped on the T&S boxed K13UCE upgrade 10 days ago and like others here am waiting to hear that it has shipped.  I checked Sweetwater--they are  also out of stock--so this is not just a problem with T&S.  Probably NI is backordering this????  At least we got the good price (50% off and the two freebies).

On a different note--I was really surprised that K13UCollectors Edition did not include the new Action Strings 2.  You would think that the Collector's Edition would have everything, but it does not include Action Strings2.  

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Cecelius2 said:

I jumped on the T&S boxed K13UCE upgrade 10 days ago and like others here am waiting to hear that it has shipped.  I checked Sweetwater--they are  also out of stock--so this is not just a problem with T&S.  Probably NI is backordering this????  At least we got the good price (50% off and the two freebies).

On a different note--I was really surprised that K13UCollectors Edition did not include the new Action Strings 2.  You would think that the Collector's Edition would have everything, but it does not include Action Strings2.  

It includes everything since it's date of release, not after it. Always been like this. That's more stuff for next version.

9 hours ago, Cecelius2 said:

That's because what you are buying here is last year's version. The new version will come along immediately after they have finished milking this one and that will probably have AS2 in it, or then again they may hold it back for the new top level Komplete 14HHSYRTYHE (Ha Ha Sucker You Really Thought You Had Everything) version that will only go on sale once everyone has upgraded to K14 UCE.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, TracingArcs said:

Getting a little surreal now. Had an email from T&S stating as I had bought K13. Could I give a review. Erm....... want to say  "you've had my money since 3rd June. How about you dispatch it. And I'll review it!

Gawd help us.........

have exactly same thing, no product but asking for review came! i wish there could be review for Timespace and not for product itself i cant fault product but only how timespace handled this sale. bunch of amateurs.

16 minutes ago, dee said:

have exactly same thing, no product but asking for review came! i wish there could be review for Timespace and not for product itself i cant fault product but only how timespace handled this sale. bunch of amateurs.

I had that issue with a once Cubase crossgrade from them.  I decided to  pay a little more from Sweetwater and it satisfied my instant gratification.  If it were me I'd probably get it from NI and be done with it. 

54 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

get it from NI and be done with it. 

I have no proof of what I am about to say. It's pure speculation on my part.

NI may have gotten wind of what these retailers are doing (sending Ser# by email) and have held off shipping new stock to them for the purpose of getting more sales driven to the NI webstore.

And stores like T&S sold product they thought would be delivered (like it always has been) in a timely fashion.

Again, this is pure speculation on my part. Just trying to think why a good web site like T&S would knowingly do something like this. 

8 hours ago, TracingArcs said:

Getting a little surreal now. Had an email from T&S stating as I had bought K13. Could I give a review. Erm....... want to say  "you've had my money since 3rd June. How about you dispatch it. And I'll review it!

Gawd help us.........

Pretty sure it's an automatic email... still funny though! (well, maybe less for those who are on wait)

11 minutes ago, Grem said:

I have no proof of what I am about to say. It's pure speculation on my part.

NI may have gotten wind of what these retailers are doing (sending Ser# by email) and have held off shipping new stock to them for the purpose of getting more sales driven to the NI webstore.

And stores like T&S sold product they thought would be delivered (like it always has been) in a timely fashion.

Again, this is pure speculation on my part. Just trying to think why a good web site like T&S would knowingly do something like this. 

I doubt it. Retailers are given the boxed software.  If only the serials are delivered the left over boxes probably create problems.