Native Instruments Komplete upgrade deals starts June 1st!

Yan Filiatrault

32 minutes ago, Grem said:

Now I can see what the fuss all about!!

Once I got full kontakt it changed how I walk, I feel taller, I get noticed more at social events, and seems more people on street wave hi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

Question for my Time+Space Folks.

My shipment with Time+Space was listed as Shipping (FedEx International Priority).

Who wants to travel to Time+Space Distribution Center  with me and get their NI Stuff.  Oh by the way,  I have to first catch a plane from Philadelphia, PA to the UK and then  after we land  we have to rent a car.   Next, we have to get a few hotel rooms and place our luggage there .  WAIT we need to plan on seeing some sights  while I am visiting because I have never been there before.  OOOOOooohh,  I gotta get souvenirs for the wife and kids. 

OK, I am ready to pick up my Package now.

We can type this in the GPS

Unit 7 Okehampton Business Centre
Higher Stockley Mead
Okehampton
Devon EX20 1FJ 

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, dee said:

still no license email from TimeSpace, think we should ask for interest 😂 🤣 😅

They told me they expected to see product from NI by the end of the week. (They also said that last week.) With Brexit / Covid / End of the World/  etc / etc, no one really knows how long it will take. I try to look at it this way: I waited 8 months to purchase the upgrade. I can wait a little while longer. AND, I saved $10 I can spend on something else! 🥂

• Great Idea 1

49 minutes ago, fret_man said:

So, it's been over a week that NI announced this sale, and T&S is the ONLY discounter participating? Is that right?

There are also a number of Musical Instrument retailers in the UK offering  the same price as T&S for boxed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Olong Johnson said:

They told me they expected to see product from NI by the end of the week. (They also said that last week.) With Brexit / Covid / End of the World/  etc / etc, no one really knows how long it will take. I try to look at it this way: I waited 8 months to purchase the upgrade. I can wait a little while longer. AND, I saved $10 I can spend on something else! 🥂

If I contact them, shouldn't hey be able to provide me with the NI serial number off of the box so I can add it to Native Access and just download the new K13U Bundle. I can always wait for the hard drive to arrive latter,  I want what's on the hard drive.

4 minutes ago, jesse g said:

If I contact them, shouldn't hey be able to provide me with the NI serial number off of the box so I can add it to Native Access and just download the new K13U Bundle. I can always wait for the hard drive to arrive latter,  I want what's on the hard drive.

Yes Jesse...they will send you the serial # and then ship the hard drive...

T&S started selling without having any serials or boxes, they just wanted to have money on account so they will know how many to order..so unless they will receive a box from NI they cant send you serials...dodgy marketing for sure

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Yes Jesse...they will send you the serial # and then ship the hard drive...

Nice, 

Thanks Larry,

Oh, sorry Doug, Fleer and Larry,  the trip to the UK will be off if I get the Serial number....   LOL  😄

Edited by jesse g
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, dee said:

T&S started selling without having any serials or boxes, they just wanted to have money on account so they will know how many to order..so unless they will receive a box from NI they cant send you serials...dodgy marketing for sure

And how do we know that?

14 minutes ago, BassDaddy said:

And how do we know that?

because they told me that, and most upgrades they sold are out of stock anyway...why would you be selling product knowing you do not have in stock and keep taking orders? we all bought it out of stock waiting for NI to deliver boxes so they can send us serials first if requested,,,all these upgrades are boxed...only NI sells digital upgrades

they just using situation as their price in uk is cheapest so people buy with them,,simple...and i believe they took money from account or paypal immediatelly last week so we have to wait or cancel.

i would buy it from jrrshop cheaper for USD but jrrshop told me they are forced to ship boxes so he stays out of this promo basically.

Edited by dee

46 minutes ago, dee said:

If you carry 100 boxes, but 2000 order, they must wait for NI shipment. Anyone has the option to buy directly at NI to get immediate serial, but price is higher and there’s no freebies. I’d rather wait a bit but I know people are eager to get their products.