Native Instruments Komplete upgrade deals starts June 1st!

Yan Filiatrault

13 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

My serial number came this morning from T+S, but I was too busy to deal with it.  Among other things, the Composers Roiundtable podcast I do with Simeon was today.

Anyway, Native Access wouldn't accept the serial.  I've sent a note to T+S and I am confident they will work out the problem.  But I was really looking forward to setting everything up today.   Kicking myself that I didn't try the serial right away while they were still open.   😡

Maybe they copied the serial by hand?   Native Access knew it was for Komplete 13 Ultimate CE. 

They sent me a photo of the serial number from the box today. It worked!  Just wanted to pass on the great customer support from T+S.  You can always buy with confidence from them. 

• Like 2

Something  I have noticed about T&S and they are doing again on this offer. It is free shipping on orders over £75. But they put the amount before VAT (which is £70+) to calculate on. Which means they then add on shipping . Bringing it up to the same price as NI. I've been caught by them before. Adding up goods to reach a total to get free shipping but had it added on anyway because of how they calculate.  Not a big problem but just seems a "hidden way" of doing things .

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

They sent me a photo of the serial number from the box today. It worked!  Just wanted to pass on the great customer support from T+S.  You can always buy with confidence from them. 

Same for me. Now I have 43 new products added in Native Access to explore. I should be satisfied for a while.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Same for me. Now I have 43 new products added in Native Access to explore. I should be satisfied for a while.

Unless you keep coming back to King Lars' adobe. 🙂 

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, TracingArcs said:

Something  I have noticed about T&S and they are doing again on this offer. It is free shipping on orders over £75. But they put the amount before VAT (which is £70+) to calculate on. Which means they then add on shipping . Bringing it up to the same price as NI. I've been caught by them before. Adding up goods to reach a total to get free shipping but had it added on anyway because of how they calculate.  Not a big problem but just seems a "hidden way" of doing things .

I think that is the way most companies work. I am not from the UK so no VAT for me, but here in Canada, the "free shipping for orders over $50" is always before tax. As someone mentioned earlier, if you don't want the drive, just the serial like you would get from NI, T&S will refund the shipping. If they do that, is it then cheaper than NI?

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

I think that is the way most companies work. I am not from the UK so no VAT for me, but here in Canada, the "free shipping for orders over $50" is always before tax. As someone mentioned earlier, if you don't want the drive, just the serial like you would get from NI, T&S will refund the shipping. If they do that, is it then cheaper than NI?

I'll probably get it anyway due to the freebies. Without shipping they are asking £85, NI £89 which is the same as T&S with shipping. So not a biggie (but some UK retail outlets are charging the same and incl postage. First world problems eh!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TracingArcs said:

I'll probably get it anyway due to the freebies. Without shipping they are asking £85, NI £89 which is the same as T&S with shipping. So not a biggie (but some UK retail outlets are charging the same and incl postage. First world problems eh!

Yup. FWP. As noted before, you do get a drive out of the deal as well.

• Like 1

I am weak 😩.  I was gonna pass on this upgrade, but made the mistake of watching several YT vids on the new stuff.   Went the Time+Space route, where the shipping minus discount was equal to my sales tax (which would have been charged by NI direct).  I asked T+S for the serial and shipping discount, but no biggie if I end up with another backup drive.

9 hours ago, TracingArcs said:

I have compared   Sweetwater, Musiciansfriends, Native Instruments Download and Time and Space with Fedex delivery shipping and Time and Space was the cheapest out of all of them.   I mean,  I get a Hard Drive and NI KU13 cheaper than all of the other places and it's being shipped to me in the U.S.

image.png.c89b35109b146e81028b22cf2864d2d4.png

• Like 3