Native Instruments Komplete upgrade deals starts June 1st!

Yan Filiatrault

22 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Right...my upgrade is normally $399, but due to the sale it's now $195 at T&S, and I have $26 in rewards
at Time Space making it $169...plug $25 shipping if I choose to get the "hard drive" that I really don't need

mmm don'tknow if komplete is worth , unless you need stuff here and there specifically but why getting guitar rig when you have amplitube  ...

1 minute ago, Zo said:

mmm don'tknow if komplete is worth , unless you need stuff here and there specifically but why getting guitar rig when you have amplitube  ...

Because having  ALL the Guitar Amp sims is better...LOL

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Because having  ALL the Guitar Amp sims is better...LOL

Can't argue with that , i'm with synth what you are with amp sim ...that said i own pretty a lot amp sim (selling alot of those actually) and i play no guitar don't even own one §

Edited by Zo

5 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

Nice. This means I'm 1 year closer to upgrading to Collectors Edition v14! And by then it'll probably be called "Native iZotope Collectors Total Bundle Music Production, Restoration and Instrument Suite with free license of BreakTweaker Expanded and Kontakt v7 Premium Subscription Edition 2022."

You and me, Carl, you and me. 

7 minutes ago, dee said:

is jrrshop going to have those updates/upgrades? hope we will be able to use grup coupon on it.

where is best price to get K12UCE to K13UCE update?

thx

Most likely for both...
https://www.jrrshop.com/native-instruments?dir=desc&order=special_from_date

Note: $239 at Time Space and you get the 2 Freebies
https://www.timespace.com/collections/native-instruments/products/native-instruments-komplete-13-ultimate-collectors-edition?variant=32214143828081

Edited by cclarry

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I can upgrade to Komplete 13 from Kontakt for $169...I have $26 in Rewards at Time Space...it's $25 shipping
because it's the boxed version, which is still less than buying from NI direct, and I'd get Dronar and Ethera Gold Lite (which I 
already have)...and I can do a 4 pay of $50...and I'd gain a TON of instruments that I'll most likely
never use...but what does THAT have to do with the price of Tea in China?

If I actually had money I'd be tempted, if just for Guitar Rig 6 Pro..LOL

I'm with you on that Lars...

At the NI site, it shows $199 for K13 and GR6 is what's really attracting me....rest would be just icing on the cake.

I should check to see if I have any Rewards at T&S.

• Great Idea 1

1 minute ago, Mesh said:

I'm with you on that Lars...

At the NI site, it shows $199 for K13 and GR6 is what's really attracting me....rest would be just icing on the cakeWALK.

I should check to see if I have any Rewards at T&S.

Fixed

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

On the other hand, I don't see nearly as much reason to upgrade from 13CE to 14CE if it's announced...not much released this year unless I'm missing something....

mostly cinematic stuff. my upgrade price is $195. I sort of pieced together the stuff I wanted from other sources and it cost less. I have no need for the new cinematic stuff.

20 hours ago, InstrEd said:

So how much will Kontakt be if you're buying new?

This sale is only upgrades Ed....so you'll have to wait for the full half off sale later in the year
and Kontakt isn't part of this sale..it's just Komplete

EDIT:  Kontakt Upgrades are included

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

On the other hand, I don't see nearly as much reason to upgrade from 13CE to 14CE if it's announced...not much released this year unless I'm missing something....

Unless 14CE includes everything iZotope :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

I've been following Komplete Ultimate updates pretty obsessively for the last few of them, and they bring out a lot of the best stuff the winter and particularly the summer before the release.    If I'm right you'll see a lot happening next year.  But they've already released a few nice things, like Action Strings 2 and Session Guitarist Electric Vintage. 

I do expect their Asian/Chinese library (which the Yangqin freebie is part of) to come out soon.

• Like 2