Native Instruments Komplete upgrade deals starts June 1st!

Yan Filiatrault

Nice. This means I'm 1 year closer to upgrading to Collectors Edition v14! And by then it'll probably be called "Native iZotope Collectors Total Bundle Music Production, Restoration and Instrument Suite with free license of BreakTweaker Expanded and Kontakt v7 Premium Subscription Edition 2022."

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I will be upgrading from 12 UCE to 13 UCE. Crazy amount of stuff, around 40 new products for less than 250$.

On the other hand, I don't see nearly as much reason to upgrade from 13CE to 14CE if it's announced...not much released this year unless I'm missing something....

Edited by Marc Cormier

Ad at Time Space...but prices not reflected yet...EDIT - Prices are there

https://www.timespace.com/collections/native-instruments/virtual-instrument

Also this at Time Space

Upgrade/update to Komplete 13 Ultimate or Komplete for 50% less AND get Zero-G’s Ethera Gold Lite vocal package AND Gothic Instruments DRONAR Cinematic Atmospheres worth a combined £70 for FREE - only at Time+Space!

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

I can upgrade to Komplete 13 from Kontakt for $169...I have $26 in Rewards at Time Space...it's $25 shipping
because it's the boxed version, which is still less than buying from NI direct, and I'd get Dronar and Ethera Gold Lite (which I 
already have)...and I can do a 4 pay of $50...and I'd gain a TON of instruments that I'll most likely
never use...but what does THAT have to do with the price of Tea in China?

If I actually had money I'd be tempted, if just for Guitar Rig 6 Pro..LOL

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I can upgrade to Komplete 13 from Kontakt for $169...I have $26 in Rewards at Time Space...it's $25 shipping
because it's the boxed version, which is still less than buying from NI direct, and I'd get Dronar and Ethera Gold Lite (which I 
already have)...and I can do a 4 pay of $50...and I'd gain a TON of instruments that I'll most likely

Don't you have stuff to sell from NI ... i have strailight , modular (play series ) and stuff here and there it always hlep to get the price down and helps people to gte them dead cheap from me 

7 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Just ask them to send you the serial by email, they will refund the shipping and you'll get it quickly. I did it many times with them and will do the same now too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zo said:

Don't you have stuff to sell from NI ... i have strailight , modular (play series ) and stuff here and there it always hlep to get the price down and helps people to gte them dead cheap from me 

Nope...I sold my Komplete Ultimate at Version 10...simply because I wasn't using all of that
stuff.  The only saving grace here is I can get all of that for the price of Guitar Rig Pro 6 alone...

1 minute ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Just ask them to send you the serial by email, they will refund the shipping and you'll get it quickly. I did it many times with them and will do the same now too.

That's not a bad idea as I really don't care about the hard drive...

1 minute ago, Zo said:

So you can't upgrade now ? or you still have an ultimate laying around ?

I only have the full version of Kontakt - that's why I can upgrade at the $199 price,
and a few other odds and ends...and all the freebie stuff...

Edited by cclarry

Just now, cclarry said:

I only have the full version of Kontakt and a few other odds and ends...and 
all the freebie stuff...

So how can  you go for the upate at 169 , oh i see it's komplete not ultimate ...

Just now, Zo said:

So how can  you go for the upate at 169 , oh i see it's komplete not ultimate ...

Right...my upgrade is normally $399, but due to the sale it's now $195 at T&S, and I have $26 in rewards
at Time Space making it $169...plug $25 shipping if I choose to get the "hard drive" that I really don't need