Pinker Than Floyd - EPIC CAKEWALK EDIT!

whoisp

Outstanding work. One of the best non-professional (I'm assuming) videos I've seen. Excellent all around.
Just a couple of quibbly crits. The space suit guy dance took me out of it and some of the mirror fx were bit too much.
Just my opinion and doesn't take anything away. Love the video.
-Bjorn

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Outstanding work. One of the best non-professional (I'm assuming) videos I've seen. Excellent all around.
Just a couple of quibbly crits. The space suit guy dance took me out of it and some of the mirror fx were bit too much.
Just my opinion and doesn't take anything away. Love the video.
-Bjorn

I agree, I don't spend to much time on the videos and maybe I should have polished the song and video but more but I like to move in swiftly to next song 

• Like 1

On 6/3/2021 at 9:18 AM, Wookiee said:

Can not say it reminds me of Pink FLoyd in anyway. 

Nice enough track but not Pink in anyway.

It was just a lyric in the song i thought would make a good title, it wasn't suppose to be in a musical sense,  although all music as some pink haha 

On 6/4/2021 at 10:56 PM, timboalogo said:

I enjoyed this track.

Reminds me of Roger-less Floyd, which wasn't Floyd but the vibe in this song is definitely there.

Nice work. A nice compressed solo would help kick it towards Total Floydism!

Thanks for sharin,

Timbo

cheers tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 2:33 PM, whoisp said:

what would anyone suggest has a good synth plugin with loads of sounds?  

Artuira Pigments seems to cover a lot of ground with plenty of synthesis methods and good selection of presets it you are not into sound design yourself.

Great song and video. I certainly hear a late Floyd influence particularly the beginning. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

seems to cover a lot of ground with plenty of synthesis methods and good selection of presets it you are not into sound design yourself.

Great song and video. I certainly hear a late Floyd influence particularly the beginning. 

Cheers i will check it out been using the free synthmaster 2.9 seems pretty good  and looking at Kontakt 

Hey Whoisp! I liked your track and video and could certainly hear the Floyd. I have also worshipped at the altar of the Visualdon and recognized some of those clips from one I'm making - very cool use of his material!

I appreciated your vocal performance, it has great energy and emotion. Plus your dog liked it! I thought the mix was quite clear as well.

cheers,

-Tom

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PhonoBrainer said:

Hey Whoisp! I liked your track and video and could certainly hear the Floyd. I have also worshipped at the altar of the Visualdon and recognized some of those clips from one I'm making - very cool use of his material!

I appreciated your vocal performance, it has great energy and emotion. Plus your dog liked it! I thought the mix was quite clear as well.

cheers,

-Tom

Cheers Tom, yes i don't shoot much of my own video material at times, can be too time consuming and i rather concentrate on learning cakewalk at moment.  Even using others visuals can be time consuming with the editing and fx has you probably know.  I like to shoot more video and take my time, but takes time away from music. Just finishing my next track which is totally different style but still has my whoisp edge, ive messed about with a vocal auto tune to do a EDM type soundtrack. Hopefully knock up a video fast and all ready by weekend. PS dog liking this one better haha