Tracktion F.'em synth released today! With intro pricing!

abacab

6 hours ago, Zo said:

I swear i 've read it like this the first , seeing the pic on the video i was like "yah a f 'em about the gov" synth or some lol  then i realised it was FM lol pretty usre they done it on purpose , would love the story behind this ...

Yeah.. look how much we talking about it!!!

They did that on purpose!!

3 hours ago, Grem said:

Yeah.. look how much we talking about it!!!

They did that on purpose!!

but still no buy from me , after i bougth their first synth Biotek just to be asked for an update fee of 49 or more can't recall to get stuff that should have been there from start or at least a free update ... i ain't confident to do any deal with them .....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I think it looks better than it sounds... Not sure if the filter sucks or the timbres demoed are just too thin to begin with, but on average it sounds a bit too much like Unfiltered Audio Lion.

Need to try myself before judging.

But damn I appreciate the layout and graphics design.

EDIT: It would've probably been smart to put a little effort into finding someone musical to demo the synth. Because that was bad. 3:56 made me grinch.

Edited by sarine
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Yeah, could have made the demo more musical. But hey, maybe I’m the only one liking Lion :)

It's not "bad per-se," it just somehow gravitates towards harsh sounds, which is a bit of a surprise considering my experience with some of their effects (Sandman, SpecOps) has been mostly positive. It can definitely make good sounds too.

Edited by sarine
  • Like 1