Keylay by BabyAudio Collab KEYS magazine (FREE)

FranciscoJ

• Similar to Baby Comeback

Baby Audio offers the Keylay delay plug-in for download exclusively for KEYS readers. Behind this is a creative weapon based on the Comeback Kid plug-in. Tempo-synchronous, dotted or triplet delays can be created as a delay. Ping-pongs can also be implemented without any problems. A free mode gives space for individual delay times that are not tied to the song tempo. A ducker extends the possibilities, for example, to inconspicuously enrich kick drums with delays. It also includes four exclusive presets that were screwed by KEYS author Carl-Philipp Schmeller. The original and effect signals can be controlled separately. Keylay supports the VST, AU and AAX formats

https://www.keys.de/downloads/plug-ins/baby-audio-keylay

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, FranciscoJ said:

It also includes four exclusive presets that were screwed by KEYS author Carl-Philipp Schmeller.

So what does it even mean to "screw" a preset? Sounds rude. Looks like somebody used Google Translate to translate the phrase "Enthalten sind außerdem vier exklusive Presets die von KEYS-Autor Carl-Philipp Schmeller geschraubt wurden."  I suspect it should have been translated "created" but I am not a German speaker so I can't say for sure.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

So what does it even mean to "screw" a preset? Sounds rude. Looks like somebody used Google Translate to translate the phrase "Enthalten sind außerdem vier exklusive Presets die von KEYS-Autor Carl-Philipp Schmeller geschraubt wurden."  I suspect it should have been translated "created" but I am not a German speaker so I can't say for sure.

I don't know either, just copy the text that is included in the page.Perhaps it would have been better to use the word knobs, to refer to what Carl-Philipp was who adjusted them to create the Presets. But anyway, there is a free plugin. 😁

5 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

what does it even mean to "screw" a preset?

I was thinking it was a "bad" translation for "built".

This is an interesting plugin. It the same as the Baby Comeback freebie but with the same number but different controls on the lower left of the plugin.    I haven't played with them yet, but  I wonder if they ARE different or the labels were just changed?

The original is here on the freebies page.

https://babyaud.io/freebies

Edited by mibby