TS64 Transient Shaper

Did you have Platinum installed BEFORE installing CbB? That's the correct way to get all of the Platinum goodies into CbB.

TS64 is showing up here for me in CbB as a VST2.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, abacab said:

Did you have Platinum installed BEFORE installing CbB? That's the correct way to get all of the Platinum goodies into CbB.

TS64 is showing up here for me in CbB as a VST2.

yes but why not for other user ?
TS64 it's a very nice tool without to find other free plugin online .
are you agree ?

15 minutes ago, EnglandBross said:

mhm ... I dont think, TS64 was part of Cakewalk internal plugins (if I remember correctly)

I'm seeing it as a proper VST2 plugin here. And I can insert it in Ableton Live.

It's been around Since Sonar 8 Producer.

Edited by abacab

2 minutes ago, abacab said:

I'm seeing it as a proper VST2 plugin here. And I can insert it in Ableton Live.

It's been around Since Sonar 8 Producer.

Yes it work in other DAW too.
but it's extremely precise and efficient , it's a pity not to have it again 

23 minutes ago, EnglandBross said:

mhm ... I dont think, TS64 was part of Cakewalk internal plugins (if I remember correctly)

there's a bunch of stuff that came with the IP that bandlab bought - -why not just release all of it? if it's working, it can only be a marketing/business decision (rather than  technical)

5 minutes ago, EnglandBross said:

Yes it work in other DAW too.
but it's extremely precise and efficient , it's a pity not to have it again 

Well my point was that it's not just a Sonar internal plugin.

Only the Cakewalk/BandLab devs know why it wasn't released with CbB. Not all legacy plugins were made available for CbB, for various reasons.

I agree that it would be nice to have them. But you will have to ask somebody at BandLab for the reason.

Edited by abacab

7 minutes ago, pwalpwal said:

there's a bunch of stuff that came with the IP that bandlab bought - -why not just release all of it? if it's working, it can only be a marketing/business decision (rather than  technical)

Also, if they release all of the plugins, then they are on the hook to support them.

Rather the dollars go to Cakewalk core development. For say: a chord track, integrated sampler, new notation engine, etc.

Edited by abacab

12 minutes ago, Promidi said:

It was included in Platinum's Boutique Suite

ok , I know ...
but people who haven't PBSuite ? 
I work whit UAD, Brainworx, Waves, Softube ... it is not indispensable for me but i think may be useful for other users 

do you agree with me ?

7 minutes ago, abacab said:

Nobody's arguing with you. The regular users here are just like you. We do not have the answers you seek.

oh no , I don't wanna argue with nobody, it's only my opinion 😉

Edited by EnglandBross

15 minutes ago, pwalpwal said:

surely they got rid of any bugs by now? or just sell "as is" - -even better when it's free :D

Yeah, right. You can give your company a black eye and lose credibility by doing that. For example, just take a look at the AIR Music Tech "as-is" program. They fell far from the A-list (assuming they were ever on it). They once were part of Avid and Pro Tools. Oh, how the mighty have fallen! 🙄

Edited by abacab