Switch all tracks to Clip view?

I searched the manual and didn't find anything on this. Is there a shortcut to switch all tracks to Clip?

I was thinking also for automation but some tracks might not have a particular control like reverb. But a global switch to Clips would be nice.

Hi Bristol "Jonesey" (if that's your real name ;))

Maybe I'm not being clear. From the Track View, I want to switch all tracks to Clips vs. Volume, Pan, etc.

Assume I have 45 tracks and want to switch the focus of all 45 to Clips. I don't see a CTRL-Event filter doing that.

Edited by Terry Kelley

4 hours ago, msmcleod said:

@Terry Kelley ... @Bristol_Jonesey is correct:

1. Press CTRL + A to select all tracks
2. While holding down CTRL, change one of the track filters to "Clips"  - this will change them all, because you've quick-grouped them by selecting them and you're holding down CTRL.

I thought I tried this since it’s obvious,  but it didn’t work. I’ll try again!

Well what ever happened, it works now. I did a CTRL-A and then changed one of the tracks from Volume to Clips. Only that track changed. Did it again, same thing. Shutdown the program, restarted, same thing. Rebooted, works fine.

It's a conspiracy I tell you! The CTRL-A and change one was my obvious thing to try but when it didn't work I thought it was something else.

Thanks again!

1 hour ago, Bristol_Jonesey said:

It might not work in the clip you're changing the Edit Filter on is already set to whatever it is you want to change them to.

The more I read this the more I think that might be why it wasn't working.

Edited by Terry Kelley