Long term problem saving fade i/o settings

Keni

This is definitely not new and I’m surprised I haven’t mentioned it more often.

The settings for fade in, fade out, and crossfade. I set them in my templates. Always the same curves, but periodically I go to use a fade only to discover it gas been changed back to linear. I can then reset all settings, save, re-open, verify settings are still my selections only to discover some time later I've been reset again!

Not a show stopper, but a continuous pita and we all know how such grates over time.

Is it something I'm doing unknowingly? Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks 

I'm pretty sure that this setting is saved with Screensets.

If you save your templates with a locked Screenset (one or more), it will open again with the same fade/crossfade settings, regardless any changes you made while working on your project.

3 hours ago, Klaus said:

I'm pretty sure that this setting is saved with Screensets.

If you save your templates with a locked Screenset (one or more), it will open again with the same fade/crossfade settings, regardless any changes you made while working on your project.

Thanks Klaus...

Sounds like a possible work around if I ever brave using screensets. I had issues with it, no real need I could see, so avoided.

Might see what it does...

...but this has existed since long before screensets. The settings should be saved with the project, but for some reason I have been unable to discover, this continues to randomly happen.

I must admit I’m surprised no one else is experiencing this... It’s been an issue so very long here.

Are there any shortcuts to reset this to default I may be accidentally triggering? I have not found any.

I can’t believe I'm the only user preferring curves to linear?

<sigh>