Analog Lab Lite Upgrade Offer!

cclarry

Sounds like a pretty good deal! You get 2000 sounds included with AL V.

Includes sounds from each of the V collection of vintage instruments, which also includes these keyboard instruments (synthesizers not listed here, as you've probably already heard of them):

• B3
  • Clavinet
  • Farfisa
  • Mellotron
  • Piano Grand
  • Piano Upright
  • Solina
  • Stage-73
  • VOX Continental
  • Wurli

https://www.arturia.com/products/analog-classics/analoglab-v/overview

I got lite compliments of Presonus, just upgraded to this, thanks Lars! I don't mind Arturia as a company. I can download their stuff on a separate machine and the authorization is pretty quick. Comes at a good time for me as I'm going through a synth crazy period at the moment. Aussie price converts to $52.00 for those interested. In my account it does say "Crossgrade" "Cannot be sold separately". Not a problem for me.

Analog Lab lite 1.2gb
Analog Lab V 1.9gb

I don't know if they are the same thing but an upgrade, or whether they are different in what they have though.

Edited by Tezza

This guys got a good tutorial on it, only he says it has 11,000 presets which it doesn't, it only has 2000 presets. He did say after that it picks up the presets of all the Arturia stuff that you own so the number of presets shown will depend on what other Arturia synths you own.

Edited by Tezza

2 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Lite = Analog Lab 4

Intro = Analog Lab 5

No idea why they changed the naming

Thanks.

I regret not jumping on the AL4 upgrade when I had the chance. V5 seems to offer a lot less.