Focusrite Plugin Collective May June - One Free Tunecore single

cclarry

Check you accounts

https://customer.focusrite.com/en/register

Our latest Plug-in Collective community giveaway is a little bit different this time around. Focusrite have teamed up with one of the leading global distributors of music, TuneCore, to give you a completely free distribution of your next single. Between 27th May and 25th July 2021 (4pm GMT) all Plug-in Collective members can redeem their free single release.

TuneCore has empowered DIY and independent artists with their global distribution and publishing administration solution for over 15 years. You can upload your music to more than 150 stores worldwide and be confident of their service — TuneCore have helped over one million artists to date and have paid out over $2 billion to those artists.

Plug-in Collective members can get their free single release code for TuneCore from their Focusrite account from 27th May to 25th July 2021 (4pm GMT).

Edited by cclarry

Huh??  They expect us to actually make music with these plugins??     🤪

(Actually, the timing is really good.  I'm literally just finishing up the first song I've written in years...  Not that anyone cares.    🙂 )

• Haha 7

Well, all these plugins, after spending a small fortune on them, it would be a logical step to make music with them and consider releasing it. I’m currently on a special project with other singers to make original songs and release them. Won’t probably be ready by then, but what’s the point of buying all those pro stuff if you end up doing nothing with it? Unless you want to start a plugin collection fan club.

Edited by Yan Filiatrault

1 hour ago, mibby said:

Huh??  They expect us to actually make music with these plugins??     🤪

(Actually, the timing is really good.  I'm literally just finishing up the first song I've written in years...  Not that anyone cares.    🙂 )

But we do, mibby, we do. 

Here’s a little challenge for those that will get the offer: There’s 2 months left to use that offer, so I challenge those that will get this offer to use that time to compose and produce a song and use the offer to release it.

Anyone up to the challenge, or do we only have lazy Meh in da house??

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I think you have to pay that amount year after year, otherwise your songs will be removed.

True, But that is also the case for Tunecore, as well as most other music distribution.  I've used Tunecore, and Distrokid, and they both do pretty much the same thing, only Distrokid is cheaper.