I Think I'm Updated

Starise

Last night was update night. Never mind I haven't had time to do much of anything in the studio lately. I thought I would do a few updates and maybe have some time left over to play. Two hours later I decided to turn in since it was late.

It isn't just the programs that needed updates. All of the apps that download the updates needed an update. It felt good to have that done. I managed to get a few program upgrades in the deal. All of my DAWS needed updates. I still have a few that I haven't updated.Windows needed an update. 

I hope I'm good for a little while now. 

• Haha 1

This used to be a major issue for me when I had a terrible 3Mb/1.5Mb connection for years.

I finally had enough and called to cancel because I got tired of paying $100 a month for crap just because I lived out in the country and had no other option. So much for mom and pop places. 🙄 My 4G cell service worked better.

Magically they said oh we can upgrade your connection to 30Mb/20Mb at no extra cost. Now updates are no biggie. I can stream in 8K. Game online lag free. Well if I could ever get my hands on a gaming PC ... ... ... 😟.

2 hours ago, Starise said:

Last night was update night. Never mind I haven't had time to do much of anything in the studio lately. I thought I would do a few updates and maybe have some time left over to play. Two hours later I decided to turn in since it was late.

It isn't just the programs that needed updates. All of the apps that download the updates needed an update. It felt good to have that done. I managed to get a few program upgrades in the deal. All of my DAWS needed updates. I still have a few that I haven't updated.Windows needed an update. 

I hope I'm good for a little while now. 

Thanks for the update!

• Haha 2