8Dio 50% discount code

Yan Filiatrault

28 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I hear what you're saying, but I mean literally, mathematically, the OP stated a 50% discount but what you showed was a 90% discount, I have the 50% off discount code. If I try it on those same products are you saying that it will discount by 90% instead of 50%?

Yes...they are all currently on sale.

Advanced Guitar Steel String is on sale for $48 - normally $148
Libris Angelic Choir is on sale for $78 - normally $498
Basstard - is on sale for $38 - normally $198
Blackbird Drums - is on sale for $38 - normally $248

Total sale price is $202 minus the 50% discount = $101...90% off

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Yes...they are all currently on sale.

Advanced Guitar Steel String is on sale for $48 - normally $148
Libris Angelic Choir is on sale for $78 - normally $498
Basstard - is on sale for $38 - normally $198
Blackbird Drums - is on sale for $38 - normally $248

Total sale price is $202 minus the 50% discount = $101...90% off

That is really killer, cclarry. Thanks for sharing that. You are the deal master. It seems too good to be true. I have to check out those drums. Like me, you're a rocker. Did you like the kit for rock or plan on using it for another genre? I was pretty impressed with that Pink Floyd cover you shared with me recently. Some really nice playing. 

9 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

That is really killer, cclarry. Thanks for sharing that. You are the deal master. It seems too good to be true. I have to check out those drums. Like me, you're a rocker. Did you like the kit for rock or plan on using it for another genre? I was pretty impressed with that Pink Floyd cover you shared with me recently. Some really nice playing. 

The Blackbird drums are quite nice...and yes...that's my primary genre...so that's what I would use them for...
but mostly I use them for occupying disk space...:P

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, cclarry said:

The Blackbird drums are quite nice...and yes...that's my primary genre...so that's what I would use them for...
but mostly I use them for occupying disk space...:P

Do these have anything over Studio Drummer or the Abbey Roads as far as Kontakt drum libraries go?

5 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Do these have anything over Studio Drummer or the Abbey Roads as far as Kontakt drum libraries go?

Just different...more mics and some things but more like "Flavors" than having anything over the others...
but for $19 with the code these drum kits are quite worth it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, aidan o driscoll said:

@cclarry So difference tween BlackBird v Zeus v Ragnarok?

They are different kits recorded in different places and geared towards specific genre's

You can get all 3 for $57 with the code!  That's less than 1/3 the price of most single kits!

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

They are different kits recorded in different places and geared towards specific genre's

You can get all 3 for $57 with the code!  That's less than 1/3 the price of most single kits!

When you say " geared towards specific genre's" .. its still all acoustic drums vs say electronic?

I know i will check them all out ( TBH I already have XLN ) .. but just in case you have done so already :D

Just now, aidan o driscoll said:

When you say " geared towards specific genre's" .. its still all acoustic drums vs say electronic?

I know i will check them all out ( TBH I already have XLN ) .. but just in case you have done so already :D

Yes they are all acoustic kits...and a little more extensively sampled than the XLN kits

• Thanks 1

On 5/27/2021 at 1:36 PM, PavlovsCat said:

I hear what you're saying, but I mean literally, mathematically, the OP stated a 50% discount but what you showed was a 90% discount, I have the 50% off discount code. If I try it on those same products are you saying that it will discount by 90% instead of 50%?

Gave it a try. Thanks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Gave it a try. Thanks. 

I just want to make sure that the credit goes to cclarry, not me.  I was only confirming the deal was as good as it appeared to be with the 50% off code. Larry is the deal master. 

• Thanks 2