New update: Baervaag v1.2.0

Baervaag v1.2.0

Whole new design

Global preset system now also supports user presets

AAX Support

macOS binaries supports ARM (M1) CPU natively

New minimum macOS version is now macOS 10.10

Updated development framework from JUCE5 to JUCE6

Note: If you’re using macOS Yosemite 10.10 or macOS El Capitan 10.11, you’ll need to download the alternate installer. This is only available at the resources section on the product page.

https://klevgrand.se/

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

Exclusive time limited offer – 40% off!

For one week only, you can get 40% off either the full Kanvas Synth Bundle, or one of the included plug-ins.
Save up to 56,8% ($70.96) when buying the whole bundle! (compared to buying the separate products without the discount)

Enter the code refurbished at checkout to get the discount.

Offer valid until 2021-06-02

Valid once per user

Klevgrand account is needed (free of course)

Unfortunately the coupon doesn't work for completing a bundle based on what you already own. The price appears to be the normal "complete your bundle" price. Adding the coupon in the cart does not change the pricing.

25 minutes ago, Barrie said:

Unfortunately the coupon doesn't work for completing a bundle based on what you already own. The price appears to be the normal "complete your bundle" price. Adding the coupon in the cart does not change the pricing.

Actually it does.  My "complete your bundle" price went from $71.99 to $53.99...  

It works on the individual synths from the bundle too!  Like $14 bucks for the Pad one.  Tempting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, mibby said:

Actually it does.  My "complete your bundle" price went from $71.99 to $53.99...  

Maybe it depends on what you own. My "complete your bundle" price went from $53.99 to $53.99 🙂 when I added the coupon.

But seems there is a trick. If I just add the 3 missing synths, then add the discount... my price drops to $44.97. So you may try it that way as well.

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 1

my price for the synth bundle is $89

however, the price for the Vintage Bundle is: $72

https://klevgrand.se/products/vintage-bundle

btw..  i love Klevgrand stuff. My hidden weapon is STARK. It does not get enough love among guitar peeps. but the thing is amazing. one of my most used and more resource friendly amp sims.  probably top 5 of more useful plugins i ever bought.  i highly recommend people demo it.

• Thanks 2

Stark does look interesting. Right now it is only part of the ‘everything bundle’ which is a bit much for me. And they aren’t offering any deals on Stark outside of that bundle. Had anyone ever seen this on sale, or at a discount?

• Like 1