Should I?

cclarry

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Hello. My name is Doug. It has been 24 hours and 7 minutes since I last purchased a plugin.

Hi Doug !!!!!!!!

Welcome Doug, tell us all about your habit .  Do you already have a sponsor?

Stay away from the  one they call  CCLARRY, he's the resident plugin PUSHER 

image.png.9fad4b6047d261e3dfdc0de89ca47a7a.png

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 7

It really should read "Cakewalk Deals powered by CC LARRY." He is our guy. When he left us for a while, not to exaggerate, but it was terrible, horrifying and pretty much, all hope was lost until he returned. 

That said, I saved a lot of money. ;)

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

42 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

It really should read "Cakewalk Deals powered by CC LARRY." He is our guy. When he left us for a while, not to exaggerate, but it was terrible, horrifying and pretty much, hope was lost until he returned. 

That said, I saved a lot of money. ;)

Like today. I'm really, really glad that I never paid for Waves Codex. Although I already had several other Waves instruments and wanted to add to the collection, and I was tempted. But today I added Waves Codex for free! Thanks to cclarry and Beat Mag! 😁

• Like 3

I think that I've finally narrowed my plugin collection down to a nice round number.

When I started Cakewalk today, the plugin scanner said I only have 100 plugins now... 🙄

Whooops! Misread that earlier... it's actually 1000 plugins. 😁

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, abacab said:

I think that I've finally narrowed my plugin collection down to a nice round number.

When I started Cakewalk today, the plugin scanner said I only have 100 plugins now... 🙄

Whooops! Misread that earlier... it's actually 1000 plugins. 😁

With all due respect you are a junkie.   I got you covered,

image.thumb.png.cf2710df6f57a30af5c5845db86b09bd.png

• Haha 1

Yeah, to be fair, this isn't really the group you turn to for advice and help when you have a plugin and sample addiction.  Sorry. I think we're a pretty well meaning bunch, but we all suffer from the same addiction and cclarry is clearly the ringleader. 

Edited by PavlovsCat