Toontrack SD3 reverb issue

greg54

I'm using Toontrack SD3.   I like drums to be pretty dry.   For those of you familiar with SD3, when I go to the OH and AMB tracks and turn off all the reverb, I still have reverb on the snare - doesn't matter which snare I use.  

I did not install the mic bleeds.   So all reverb and echo is off on all drums parts.    The toms and kick are pretty dry.  But the snare is not.    I emailed Toontrack, and they asked me to send a sample, which I did.  But they said the sample sounded normal.   So I listened to it on my laptop, not my recording computer, and the snare sounded normal - fairly dry.

So it's an issue with my recording computer.  It's not the audio monitors, as I use 2 sets of monitors.   But for whatever reason, it's mainly the snare I have an issue with.  

Having said that, the Toontrack EZKeys that I have inside the project has little to no reverb at the moment.   But when I first open the project each time, there is a lot of delay on the keys.   When I open up Toontrack EZKeys, it goes away and is normal.    But not so with the drums.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Greg