50% off Komplete 13 Select

cclarry

50% OFF KOMPLETE 13 SELECT

Grab new sounds with this essential collection of Native’s premium instruments, synths, effects, and Expansions. Including MASSIVE, MONARK, HYBRID KEYS, RAUM, and more, KOMPLETE 13 SELECT packs everything you need to start and finish your tracks. Sweeten the deal with 50% off using this code:

SELECT21

Pssst! If you end up wanting even more, you’ll qualify for upgrade prices on expanded KOMPLETE 13 collections.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-13-select/

• Like 1

I got on the Komplete wagon with version 9, and upgraded every time they ran the $199 deal, but I'm not sure I see the value in going for 13 from 12 for me.  Does anyone know if older versions 11,10,...) qualify for the $199 update?  I know policies can change, but just curious what they are currently doing.

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I got off the Komplete Wagon.  I was using mainly Kontakt...
So I kept that and sold Komplete Ultimate...

That's all I want, Kontakt. I went ahead an d/l the player to be able to use Opacity (which I really like!). So I figured if I waited this long, I can wait a little longer till Kontakt  goes on sale.

I am just not going to use all the fluff that comes with Komplete.

• Great Idea 1

NI's yearly 50% off Komplete sale is probably coming next week.  I don't know the regular price of Komplete 13 with the full version of Kontakt, but if it's $599, then $300 is a good deal for those without Kontakt to get the full version of Kontakt plus a lot of other stuff. 

I've had the full version of Kontakt for a long time (think I got it in Komplete 9) and I think it's one of the most important pieces of software a person can have.  It will open you up to a world of other software, much of which can be very inexpensive and very high quality.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, antler said:

I wonder if this means that the Summer of Sound is imminent?

I'd say so. It started last year with a sale on Select that was based on a coupon code too. I bought that to start with, then grabbed the upgrade to Komplete that became available next. 

• Like 1

For the sale -- yes, for the last 3 years it looks like Summer of Sound has run for June and was announced and started the last couple days of May. The current choirs nks sale ends on the 30th. Possible this might take its place if it happens?

Speculation so far but the next 7 days are probably the second worst time to update Komplete, the worst time period being right before the grace period cutoff for a new version :)

Edited by mister_tea

1 hour ago, mibby said:

Kontakt is still $400

Just in case someone interested is not yet aware of the "deal routemap" for Kontakt

a) Find some library that doesn't require full Kontakt (if you don't already have one) e.g., https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2020/04/27/free-kontakt-libraries/ lists some free ones, or you could find find some paid library that you're interested in (e.g., from audioplugindeals, vstbuzz, etc) and includes the Kontakt player license.

b) After registration at NI you become eligible for cross-grade pricing $249

c) Use a NI voucher, e.g., the current $25 Voucher code from the iZotope promo

$224 when not on sale ($125 if 50%off sale, no vouchers during sales)

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

I got on the Komplete wagon with version 9, and upgraded every time they ran the $199 deal, but I'm not sure I see the value in going for 13 from 12 for me.  Does anyone know if older versions 11,10,...) qualify for the $199 update?  I know policies can change, but just curious what they are currently doing.

Yes, in the past you have been able to run an "upgrade" which is stepping up a tier and to a new version, or an "update" which is a new version on your existing tier, from any prior version.

The Komplete 13 update can be applied to Komplete 2-12 with no change in price (all are 199 USD, might be 99 next week). As you mention policies can change.

Edited by mister_tea
  • Thanks 1