Hello Dear Cakewalk developers. I'd like to talk about such an important thing as a sampler. It's very lacking, especially when you write arrangements. Third-party samplers are not an option, because there is no direct synchronisation with DAW. Please think about my request and add a sampler to Cakewalk if possible. In Ableton and Cubase, it's very cool done. I'd appreciate it if you could add what many people ask for! All the best

• Great Idea 1

@Mr. KubikoV here's another thread on a free sampler that can be added to Cakewalk. I don't have any experience with samplers. So I can't comment on the viability of the sampler propose. It the one here doesn't work out for you, I suggest that you search the forum for sampler threads and look at what others are saying.

I think the goal of many is to request an integrated sampler in Cakewalk, such as ones that exist in Ableton Live, and a few other DAWs.

There are things that native sampler integration offers as far as workflow that cannot be achieved with a plug-in. It's really that simple, but not often understood by those looking in from the outside, thinking a sampler is a sampler. Not.

• Like 1

My favorite option for 3rd party sampler is Speedrum Lite, but Sitala is a useful and popular option.

From what I can see, having an integrated sampler in Cakewalk would result in a big uptake among EDM and hip hop producers. A demographic that I am sure BandLab would love to see more of.

10 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

My favorite option for 3rd party sampler is Speedrum Lite, but Sitala is a useful and popular option.

From what I can see, having an integrated sampler in Cakewalk would result in a big uptake among EDM and hip hop producers. A demographic that I am sure BandLab would love to see more of.

Well EDM and hip hop are not really my thing, as I'm more of a classic rock guy.. But I recently upgraded to Ableton Live 11 Suite (and have had Live since v5), and I like to experiment with music and sound design.  And I've got to say that this feature is a serious missing link in Cakewalk, which I have had for over 20 years.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 3