Omnisphere acting weird inside Mainstage

Psalmist35

So I purchased a Macbook Pro a couple years ago specifically for the purpose to play live with my keyboard sounds inside Mainstage.  It is now my primary keyboard rig.

Anyway, I noticed that Omnisphere isnt behaving correctly.  Has anyone ever seen this screen before.  I'm thinking I might need to reinstall omnisphere.

1481243465_ScreenShot2021-05-22at6_19_10PM.thumb.png.63925f1e696ce12d1f49ae05254f4a91.png

I haven't seen that dialog before. What is it? Looks like a parameter list. Is it specific to one Omnisphere patch, or do you see it regardless of which patch is loaded?

Before re-installing Omnisphere, try running it inside a different VST host, such as the free SAVIHost (that's what Spectrasonics used to recommend before they offered their own standalone executable) to see if the problem is specific to Mainstage (it probably isn't).

• 1 month later...

Hello Bit!

Sorry for the delay in replying.  I have Omnisphere installed on my Mac and PC.  It was working fine on the Mac until recently and I just can't figure out why this is happening.  This is the default screen I get and I am not able to get to the usual, familiar, screen.  It opens up correctly with the stand alone executable.  I think this might be isolated to Mainstage.