Sampletank 4 updated to 4.14 (Not a deal)

Promidi

Sampletank 4 has been updated to 4.14

SampleTank 4 - Ver. 4.1.4 - Release Notes

New Vintage Plate effect

Internal support for SampleTron 2 tape effects

General reliability improvements.

Either use IK Multimedia Product manger to update or download directly from your IK Multimedia products page (go to Sampletank, Click “Past Releases)

• Like 1

Is it just me, but did the latest update to ST4 kill the MIDI input to the standalone version?

it was working fine before, but now since the update the standalone app won't recognize ANY of my controllers! Not really a showstopper, because I usually use ST4 as a plugin, and that still works. But I am curious!

1 hour ago, abacab said:

Is it just me, but did the latest update to ST4 kill the MIDI input to the standalone version?

it was working fine before, but now since the update the standalone app won't recognize ANY of my controllers! Not really a showstopper, because I usually use ST4 as a plugin, and that still works. But I am curious!

MIDI in to ST4 Max 4.14 standalone works fine here (PC configuration as signature)

11 hours ago, Promidi said:

MIDI in to ST4 Max 4.14 standalone works fine here (PC configuration as signature)

Thanks for confirming that. ST4 (4.14) standalone seems to be fine here today. Dang Gremlins! Must have been the reboot I did this morning.

What was weird is that MIDI-OX saw incoming MIDI data, and SampleTank3 standalone worked fine.