Uganda - video

bjornpdx

Uganda

https://vimeo.com/329705018/38f2178ab5

A friend of mine talked me into signing up for a group tour of Uganda. It was for bird watching mostly but also for
viewing animals in the wild that you usually only see in zoos. So here's a slide show of the photos and videos that I took over there last month.

The soundtrack probably isn't very African sounding, but I like it.

Zero G Voices of Africa
NI West Africa
Stylus RMX
Omnisphere
Bolder Sounds Buffalo Drums

Thanks for listening.

• Like 1

Thanks Tom
Yeah we did see ebola warnings in a couple of places near the border with DRC and we were in the same general area as the American woman and her driver who were kidnapped, but I still think it's a very safe country. Well, it's safe except for the way people drive over there.

Absoflippinlutely fantastic.Β  First of all, I must say that I am a wee bit envious.Β  What an opportunity this must have been for you.Β  Your photography is excellent!Β  The music really complements the visuals and it all fits together perfectly.Β  This is an excellent production and I enjoyed your trip through your post.

Well Done!!!

• Like 1

Hi, Bjorn,

This video is absolutely fantastic!Β  Really cool visuals, and it sure looks like you had a great trip!πŸ˜€

You really got some great shots and footage, and the backing soundtrack was a perfect fit for the video.Β  My sister-in-law and brother-in-law spent two weeks on vacation in Kenya and Uganda last year and loved every minute of it, and want to go back, so I'm sure you enjoyed your trip.

Excellent video, Bjorn, thanks for sharing!πŸ‘
Bob

• Like 1