Base Added (Blood Bath)

Jesse Screed

55 minutes ago, Bajan Blue said:

the bass could do with a bit of heavy compression to stop it jumping out of the mix, otherwise all cool

I totally agree, or at the least some volume automation, but I was so happy to have a base on there, that I just let it take center stage hard

52 minutes ago, Bajan Blue said:

that's some seriously experimental bass in there my friend.

She will be so very very happy to hear that Nigel.  When we jam we never know what is going to happen.

10 hours ago, jack c. said:

nice bass but i'd like less notes.l

jack, I shared this with her, and she said she would like you to get faster ears.

but honestly this one is very close to the can.

not sure if it goes past this

you're the best jack c.

I gave this a listen last night on my phone's little dinky speakers. I think that if a mix sounds decent that way, it will sound great on phones or speaker. And this sounded good on the phone. I could hear everything. Yeah, you're right, the bass is too forward but at least it's tone is really good.

I just gave it another listen on the ol' Slate VSX phones with the plugin active and set to Archon room, mid fields and it sounds pretty good. Get that bass mixed in right and it will sound a lot better. I'd love to hear more of the guitar. I like it's tone quite a bit. 

I'm curious, what do you guys intend to do with the product of these jams? Inquiring minds wonder.

Are you going to do more development with Blood Bath 535? I liked that one quite a bit.

Sounds like a great start but could use a bit more development.  But you're probably already working on that.

Unlike some of the others above, I think the bass is OK as is.

🙂 John B

Edited by Johnbee58