Champoeg

bjornpdx

Champoeg (sham-poo-ee)
For some reason I named the track after a state park here in Oregon.

Warning: this is an eleven minute droney and spacey track I wrote a few years ago, best if listened to late at night while contemplating a lava lamp.

Waldorf Micro Q  (wish I hadn't sold it)
Korg MS2000 (wish I hadn't sold it)
NI FM8  (still have it)

Thanks for listening/commenting and congrats if you made it all the way through.

• Like 2

Bjorn - i have a problem - the bulbs gone in my Lava Lamp🤪

Seriously I really like this - sounds great

And out of interest, I still have my Micro Q - don't use it enough

Think this has encouraged me to give it a bit of a work out!!

Cool

Nigel

• Like 1

I don't have a lava lamp, so I contemplated the blades going round on the ceiling fan, on low, with just the glow of my computer monitor to laminate them.

This is easily as good as anything I have ever heard on "Hearts of Space,"  You should submit it to that guy.  Killer choice of sounds.

I love the name too

I have a cool thought, what kind of amazing stuff could you do if you made a collaboration with furry paws Wookiee

• Like 1

Nigel - the Micro Q filter is the best esp for drone-y sweeps.  I was thinking of buying a used one on eBay, but I just saw a deal in the Deals forum for Waldorf Nave and yeah I haven't hear of that one either but I bought it.  It's sort of reminiscent of Micro Q.

Jesse - thanks for mentioning Hearts of Space. I haven't been there in a while.  I'm seriously thinking of submitting something to them.

Wookie - Thanks for listening. Appreciate it

Jack C -  Thanks for listening. Appreciate it.