Spitfire Spring Sale starts May 24th

cclarry

12 minutes ago, Michael A.D. said:

Too bad they don't discount their $29 stuff.  I guess Spitfire must think they are so cheap already?   But even a 10% discount ($3 off) would be nice.

My thoughts exactly. 

26 minutes ago, TracingArcs said:

Very tempted by Albion V - Tundra (love me a bit of on the edge of silence). But NI summer sale is coming up and could get K12 to K13 upgrade and possibly Arkhis for the less than Tundra. Can only get one.......😪

Spitfire Audio will have same prices at end of year, but not NI

Yes. Black Friday means Spitfire will be back to these prices. And maybe The Ton will be as good as 2 years ago (BDT, Edna Earth, Piano).

Agree that Spitfire have a more sound design orientation in some of its instruments than NI. However Arkhis was in collab with OT (Orchestral Tools). And sounds very interesting.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TracingArcs said:

Agree that Spitfire have a more sound design orientation in some of its instruments than NI. However Arkhis was in collab with OT (Orchestral Tools). And sounds very interesting.

Arkhis is very good for soundscape and layering - lots of cool articulations on strings and woodwinds.  I've paired it on a couple of projects with Spitfire LCO Textures and they sound great together.

Edited by Marc Cormier

1 hour ago, TracingArcs said:

Yes. Black Friday means Spitfire will be back to these prices. And maybe The Ton will be as good as 2 years ago (BDT, Edna Earth, Piano).

True. But I’m on K12U CE and I’m going to wait until K14 before upgrading. As for Tundra (and Neo) it’s pretty, pretty good. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fleer said:

True. But I’m on K12U CE and I’m going to wait until K14 before upgrading. As for Tundra (and Neo) it’s pretty, pretty good. 

I am on K12U. I am just now slowly reaching using maybe 60% of it. Too much stuff in it.

Edited by telecode 101

10 hours ago, Michael A.D. said:

Too bad they don't discount their $29 stuff.  I guess Spitfire must think they are so cheap already?   But even a 10% discount ($3 off) would be nice.

I think of Spitfire and VSL as boutique libraries.  For one who does not need to go crazy with orchestrations these are probably great value instead of wasting money on those cheap Sonivox libraries.

• Like 2