PSP Audioware - 80% OFF E27 EQ

cclarry

2 hours ago, marled said:

Man, I am waiting all the time that they throw such a sale on the PSP42 or PSP85 delay finally! 😟 Do they never?

PSP put it on for $29 about a year ago. I got it for $25 from JRR.  That's the only time I had seen it on sale like that...

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, marled said:

Man, I am waiting all the time that they throw such a sale on the PSP42 or PSP85 delay finally! 😟 Do they never?

A bit of long shot, but if you can find a cheap copy of the "XCHANGE Recording Collection" this includes the PSP 85, that's how I got my PSP 85, was a good few years ago though. The only things is from memory, you have to have the physical box as it has the serial/registration info in it, so it's a bit of a pain paying for shipping, but if you can find "XCHANGE Recording Collection" for a cheap enough price it could be worth it.

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2021 at 4:36 PM, marled said:

I mis-read your post. It was the PSP2445 REVERB that I picked up last year, not the delay.  Sorry.   (But the reverb is excellent too if you can find a sale on it.)  🙃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mibby said:

It was the PSP2445 REVERB that I picked up last year, not the delay.

I have the PSP 2445, the PSP Nexcellence and the PSP SpringBox and they are all excellent! 👍 That's the reason why I am very interrested in the PSP 42 and PSP 85 delays. PSP has really expertise in this area!

• Like 1

I have the PSP42  - great delay- It's quite old now and is 32 bit. I don't know if they ever updated it for 64 bit. I used it on a recording just a few days ago.

edit - dbl checked they are 64 bit as well.

Edited by RBH
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, mibby said:

(But the reverb is excellent too if you can find a sale on it.)

9 hours ago, marled said:

I have the PSP 2445, the PSP Nexcellence and the PSP SpringBox and they are all excellent!

I gotta give it to PSP, the 2445 and Springbox are excellent. I never thought that a spring reverb could be used for anything serious, until I used the Springbox. 

The 2445 is on par with anything else I have. Use it all the time.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Grem said:

I never thought that a spring reverb could be used for anything serious, until I used the Springbox.

I had the same thought, but I picked that one up on a sale recently too.  My other favorite PSP plugin is the Twin-L Dynamic Processor.  If a track needs some leveling or a bus needs to be "contained", that's pretty much the first limiter I reach for.  I also use it when recording.  It's versatile enough that 90% of the time, that's the one I use.

• Like 3