APD Deal - Dionysus Piano - FREE

cclarry

Added to my piano collection--I didn't have a Bechstein D Grand.  Sounds pretty nice to me.

The library has the following samples:

1. Close
  2. Inside
  3. Outside
  4. Room
  5. Room Wide
  6. Vintage Inside
  7. Vintage Room
  8. Under
  9. Vintage Close
  10. Vintage Close Tape

You can mix the mic perspectives to get the sound you want (though it defaults to just the "Close" mic).

It's more than I know what to do with, but I'm sure someone can appreciate it.

When I checked the size of the whole directory, it's only taking up 9.25 GB on disk, so you don't have to worry about using up 24.81 GB of disk space.

Pretty incredible for a freebie.

Edited by ALC
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

Why is their so much hate for the dev? I take it that there's some history I'm not aware of? The library sounded okay in the two minutes I checked it out. It didn't ***** away, but it didn't sound bad. 

It’s a Sonex story. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

It’s a Sonex story. 

Just search for Muze, Sonex and Qataz. You will get the whole story.

Just for laughs, I decided to download this thing. What's 6 GB right? The interface is a mess. Nothing but the reverb effect works on the main page and that sounds just awful.  Something is weird with the mixer, in that you can't really tell what is muted or soloed because when you click on a M or an S, it toggles the letters from white to gray, but white does not necessarily indicate active.  In fact, I can't even determine the logic of the mute and solo buttons. And the Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, and Gainer sliders have no effect that I can hear. 

This may have been free, but it cost me an hour of my time that I will never get back. I should have followed my first instinct.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

In case someone is interested, this deal came with "checkout aisle" deals for Aurora Choir and 2nd deal for Lyrical Vocal Phrases at base price (add Dyonisus Piano to to cart, start checkout, if interested also in Lyrical Vocal Phrases,  instead of completing checkout go back to cart)

Note: I think these deal are general and not personalized but I don't know for certain.

image.thumb.png.e93d6123b181864cc094235fc66ea278.png

• Like 1