Simeon and I are in a Podcast!

Reid Rosefelt

This is the first of something that we hope to do every other week.   It was put together by Samuel Törnqvist, a Swedish composer, and Simeon and I found out about it through VI:Control.

I don't know about you, but I work all by myself in front of the computer.    So I don't just come here to find out about deals.  It's very nice to be in touch with people who share my interest.  So it was nice to hear during this podcast about how the other people got involved with music and using virtual instruments.   And a particular honor to get to know Simeon a little bit, because I'm a superfan. 

It's pretty long, but if you have some time, check it out.  😀

(FYI, I designed the logo.)

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Reid,

This was a great time sharing together. The wonderful thing about this is that we have no idea where things go from here. It is like we got on this ship to just take a voyage out of our shared love for music and the desire to connect with other musicians. I am very honored to be a part of this.

This newsgroup is case and point of how powerful having a community is, it is a very beautiful thing. 
Although we may never meet face to face, we share that common bond, and that is so powerful.

I hope to see many of you come along for the ride, and who knows we might see some of you take a seat at the Composers' Roundtable.

• Like 1