Sampletron 2 Released

SmokeyJ628

45 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I'm a sucker for Tron collections. I own the first Sampletron, M-Tron Pro, all of Puremagnetik's Tron libraries, Tronsonic's Tron libraries, Sonic Reality's Infinite Player Tron libraries and several others and yet I still want this. I'm a Tron addict. 

Did you get the new Streetly lib from GForce?

Same here , nothing exiting (Gforce) , so please IK is giving this a lifting , anybody know s if can still have multi like the old ones or it's a job for sampletank ?

10 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I'm a sucker for Tron collections. I own the first Sampletron, M-Tron Pro, all of Puremagnetik's Tron libraries, Tronsonic's Tron libraries, Sonic Reality's Infinite Player Tron libraries and several others and yet I still want this. I'm a Tron addict. 

Have you got the Hollow Sun Newtron Bombs for Kontakt. I like the simpler one from their Prog pack. Just samples with the minimum of added features, raw and powerful. Their later one has a lot more features and fx but I still like the guts of the original.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Zo! You! Rock!

very old track not mixed recored in hotel room lol i keep  those to show students issues lol if somebody check my cloud it would be a bizeness killa lol 

Anyway your reconised the brasses , wondering also if the piano isn't from it ...

Even my lofi album that i'm working on now has some mellotrons loops ...

21 hours ago, Bapu said:

I had 83 pointies and after this purchase I still have 61.

Even though I own everything it never ends does it?

Sure it does - wait long enough and those points will expire...

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Okay, I actually did look at the new M-Tron library, but it didn't appeal to me. However, my 12 year old daughter was amused by hearing the kazoo samples. 

I love the Crimson flute, it's already found its way on to a track I am working on.

24 minutes ago, mister_tea said:

this probably doesn't truly answer the question but it might have been sampled in SampleTron v1, and included in v2 as legacy content?

there'"s a leagcy part ?

On 5/20/2021 at 8:03 AM, cclarry said:

No such luck...and not even an "upgrade" from SampleTron 1...only a $149.99 crossgrade price,
and no additional "In Cart" discount....no thanks...too much

Oh I'm sorry, I thought I was on the Cakewalk deals page ... these are trying times indeed. 🙂

26 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Did anyone else get the 30 Jampoints?  Just curious...

I believe I  did but it was many weeks since I actually looked at my points balance but I'm pretty sure I did. 

• Thanks 1