Abbey Road Collection 1 Day Sale

cclarry

Yep i guess , waves trying to push their own dsp , because even it sounds great their chambers isn t better than 3 times less cpu hungry  algo stuff around ... even convo stuff like liquidsonics ..

if i knew how , i would sell those .... because it s even more fristrating to see them and not being able to use them !

23 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

They sound great and look great.  But there isn't a computer you can buy or build today that really can run them very well.  I had hoped my new i9-9960X (16 cores) would be able to at least use a few more of these kinds of plugins.  But no, not really.

13 hours ago, Zo said:

Sounds beautyfull , never use them ...go figure ...cpu is a pain in the .... 

Yowsa! Thanks for the heads up guys. I need to stay far far away from these with my poor excuse for a "rig".

Edited by mibby

Just now, mibby said:

Yowsa! Thanks for the heads up guys. I need to stay far far away from these with my poor excuse for a "rig".

J 37 ok 

rs 56 ok 

the tg mastering could be use on mastering stage 

forget about the rest ... 

Although they are CPU intensive, I still use these plugins every day. No, I can't splash TG12345 across 30 tracks or run 10 versions of TG Matering but I still can use all of them with great frequency. The Plates and  Chambers are wonderful verbs and my kick and snare always have TG12345. What that plugin does for drums is magic.

• Like 2

I agree with Southpaw. All I have is a i7 2600K, And I still use these plugins. Not on every trk, but alomost on every project on a buss at the very least. Haven't used the TG Mastering plug much, so IDK about that one. And I don't us Chambers much. I prefer AR Plates with maybe some delay if needed.

@Zo - love that R56!

As long as your reasonable about what to expect these are great.  And since they aren't included in any of the Waves bundles (Mercury/etc) are safe buys.  But you can't add TG12345/REDD to every channel and expect to record audio with low latency.  Some channel strip plugins you can really add to every track/etc but not these.  Buses and mixing can work just fine though.  And it's not your computer and more cores/ram won't help.  Still worth getting though.

• Like 1