Two free AAS Sound Packs with any purchase at Time+Space

Monomox

This Sound Design Plugin Bundle combines two of Applied Acoustic Systems' unique Virtual Instrument packs which work with the free AAS Player Plugin. Both are crafted by master sound designer & producer Richard Devine.

In total you'll receive a total of 257 creative presets spanning over a variety of categories - NO ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE PURCHASE REQUIRED. Included in your FREE bundle are Abstractions and Harmonic Geometry from Applied Acoustic Systems making the bundle worth £58 / €65 / $78!

https://www.timespace.com/

image.png.29e4e756d4acea5087f81199449b3fbc.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Mesh said:

Fools seldom differ......:P

(ducking and running) :ph34r:

Chromophone and Objeq are the only two I don't have yet.....love their stuff.

I have everything except Objeq, and Chromophone has became my AAS favorite and a go-to whenever I need percussive sounds. Get it? Get it!

• Like 1

Thanks mono! I'm joining the band of fools, lol. 

Good suggestion bassdaddy and works out at around 8 gbp for all three with my t&s points.  Edit: it wouldn't let me use my points but still a good deal. 

Edited by ZincT
  • Haha 1

I ordered and have received and registered Turmoil, but on the same place I found my Turmoil serial# all I see is Fulfilled Apr 11.

So I haven't gotten my free stuff yet.

[edit} Yes I did. Got the email right after my order. I was expecting it to show in my account, like the Turmoil did. But anyway, I got them and registered.

Edited by Grem

PS: I checked my spam folder just in case.

Some hot chick wants to show me some racy pictures, and some nice man over in Nigeria wants to transfer millions to my bank account, but all I'm really interested in is the Turmoil download.

Grem: I got separate emails containing the SNs for the freebies, then logged into AAS and clicked a link that said Register New Products, or something like that. I copied and pasted the SNs into that page. Then the freebies immediately appeared in my list of registered products, and I was able to DL/install them.

• Thanks 1