Tone2 Filterbank 3 with New Computer Music

cclarry

This plug could benefit from a scalable UI.

Can't even imagine the 4K monitor users with this one.  (i've seen worse of course)

Didn't show up in the screen shot, but when you move knobs you get text in the "slope" area that is really hard to read even at 1920x1080

image.thumb.png.045901d119bd355823eca484f16848f5.png

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Sad 2

19 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

This plug could benefit from a scalable UI.

Can't even imagine the 4K monitor users with this one.  (i've seen worse of course)

Didn't show up in the screen shot, but when you move knobs you get text in the "slope" area that is really hard to read even at 1920x1080

It's not the resolution, it's the pixel density. It's why I'm still waiting to upgrade from 2560*1600, because it seems difficult to find a high quality 40"(+) 4K/UHD display (not a tv) with all the other specs in line at an affordable price. They're not as fashionable as smaller 4K displays because the imaginary average consumer wants pixels so small you can't see them, whereas I want maximum amount of information on screen without it looking pixelated enough to disturb me. I don't need nor care about smooth curves without aliasing, as long as pixel count and density are in the right ballpark to maximize functionality.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

The announced topic for next month's CM (out Jun 15) sounds pretty interesting - "Make your own plugins, it's not as hard as it sounds".

Giving the number of new brands i see here and there with more than random quality .... i can trust this quote ...