UVI Austrian Grand

cclarry

The Ultimate Concert Grand Piano

Experience the rich and dynamic sound of one of the world’s most renowned concert grands. Recorded in the prestigious Guillaume Tell sound stage in Paris, Austrian Grand delivers an incredibly natural response, from the softest kiss of the high C to thundering hammers of the low A, with customizable mics, deep sound shaping, and studio-grade effects.

$49 intro price

https://www.uvi.net/austrian-grand

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Barrie said:

It actually is a part of KeySuite Bundle Edition. So if you upgraded to that before, you already have it.

https://www.uvi.net/en/pianos-keyboards/323-key-suite.html

Yes, it was the only way to get it at that time. They promoted it very heavily at that time.   It's good that they are making it available to anybody, and this is a good price.

• Like 1

I was going to ask Fleer if he planned to cook shrimp on the barbie with this one but I guess it’s Austrian and not Australian hahah. We also need an Australian piano so all my jokes work.  I don’t know any Austrian jokes.

So here is a livestream where I ran through a lot of the Keysuite instruments:

00:34:14 ACOUSTIC | Austrian Grand
00:35:30 Playing The Austrian Grand

And I do agree that I am so glad that they are now making this available as a standalone, instead of exclusive to the Keysuite package.

Enjoy!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Just finished a livestream playing the Austrian Grand (better known as the Bosendorfer 280vc).

Until you mentioned that this was a Bösendorfer 280VC, I was going to pass. I've never had a chance to play a real 280, so this will have to suffice! Interesting that the UVI Austrian Grand supports the 97-key 290 keybed. The 280VC has the standard 88 kays.

I wonder if NI will release an S97 update to their S88 keyboard. Wishful thinking.

• Like 1