Finally, a smash-proof guitar.

Canopus

It’s created in titanium and hyper-duplex steel and below tested live by Yngwie Malmsteen. Only three guitars have been made, one later to be auctioned in London and the other two to be used in marketing by special steel manufacturer Sandvik.

More details here.

51 minutes ago, Canopus said:

It’s created in titanium and hyper-duplex steel and below tested live by Yngwie Malmsteen. Only three guitars have been made, one later to be auctioned in London and the other two to be used in marketing by special steel manufacturer Sandvik.

More details here.

I'm chuckling because not only is that a HUGE over-done back line, but Yngwie's probably using ALL of it.

I have a friend in the Hollywood area who was in a so-called "soundproof" practice studio next to Yngwie and he was telling me that Yngwie still had so many amps and cabs going that the sound level was unbearable in their area!

4 hours ago, synkrotron said:

Machine head... Missing...

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ok guys, back to the drawing board. And this time make it out of one solid block of cast iron so he can’t even lift it up from the ground.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, craigb said:

Heh, I was referring to that famous blow-up when some girl on the plane pours ice water on him and he explodes irrationally yelling (among lots of expletives and threats) "I'm going to release the f-ing fury!!!"  

Warning - Expletives galore!

I guess that confirms what I have thought about this bloke for some time...

• Like 1