Overloud Supercabinet

cclarry

It just comes with three cabinets unlocked. The others have to bought as an add on.

Not sure how I feel about the fact that both they have now two parallel 'shops' for add-ons:

- The rig libraries

- The Cabs

Think I'm done putting money in TH-U until there come real great offers on bundles.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Think I'm done putting money in TH-U until there come real great offers on bundles.

This ^^

So far I get better results with NeuralDSP Nolly and Darkglass than with all TH-U

5 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Looks like they have a pick-your-own-bundle scheme:

• Bundle of 10 SuperCabinet Libraries: € 149.00
  • Bundle of 3 SuperCabinet Libraries: € 49.00

Not sure if they'll discount these during sales, or whether or not you'll get a discount on future purchases (e.g. like with GEMs/Rematrix libs)

• Thanks 1

Just tried the SuperCabinet and bundled libraries. Carving a nice combination out of user IRs is tedious and tiresome. No module preset/setting management is a huge disappointment. Libraries are kind of meh, not worth the money. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Monomox said:

Just got it, it's actually $7.

Their IR loader is a nice tool. I have "improved" some IRs with it.  I've got it for $5 only - it was (maybe still is?) offered to me as part of $7 Seacow IR cab purchase, also at the AudioAssault site.

Back to the topic - I'm really glad I sold my TH-U Full and buy Kuassa/Mercuriall/PA VSTs.  Overloud's rabbit hole (rig packs, expansions) is now even deeper with Supercabinet packages IMO.

Edited by filo