Get NI Hybrid Keys & iZotope Ozone Elements For FREE!

cclarry

To celebrate their partnership, Native Instruments and iZotope offer Hybrid Keys by Native Instruments and Ozone Elements by iZotope for free. The offer ends on May 31st.
(You will need to register a user account at Native Instruments and iZotope in order to download and activate the software.)
In addition to the free software, all interested users will also receive a $25 discount (using the code iZotopeNI2021 at checkout) for both online shops. The vouchers are not valid for products already on special offer and can be used through june 30th.

https://www.izotope.com/en/alliance/ozone-elements-x-hybrid-keys.html

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, iScream said:

Isn't NI Hybrid Keys was always free? 😲

Some sounds from Hybrid Keys are available in the free Play Series Collection but I think this is the first time it has been free as I didn't have it installed - Analog Dreams was free a while back

• Like 4

As always, the €25 voucher doesn't work on the Kontakt upgrade.

Maybe one day they'll forget to exclude it from the offers, and I'll get lucky. 🤞😆

Edited by Philip G Hunt

10 minutes ago, Philip G Hunt said:

As always, the €25 voucher doesn't work on the Kontakt upgrade.

Maybe one day they'll forget to exclude it from the offers, and I'll get lucky. 🤞😆

Yes, but it would be helpful for anybody who is waiting to buy a product that is released to late to be included in the summer sales, like, I expect, Electric Vintage.

I was going to write that this is actually pretty good, but something weird seems to happen when freezing or bouncing to track in that the audio is very different to how it sounds with the synth open and driven by the midi track. The part I just did is fine that way, but freeze/bounce it and it is totally different plus sometimes it continues playing where there are no notes. I noticed just when playing that it hangs sometimes. So, in the last two hours I've gone from...hmmm worth a look > ooh it's really quite good, especially for free > I must be missing something here > sod it I'll watch TV for a bit and try again tomorrow, maybe what is eluding me now will become obvious then.