8DIO Studio Percussion Sale

cclarry

Our Studio Percussion series contain deep-sampled collections of some of the world's finest instruments. Quickly build beats by utilizing our Groove Sampling feature in each installment—you'll find yourself in a world of fluid, rhythmic realism before you know it. There are no other drum libraries like it.

EXOTIC (Sale Price: $48 | Regular Price: $198)

Featuring the Aluphone, Caisa, Scaffaphone, Sixxen, and Tubaphone. All available to quickly record distinct percussion grooves—the majority of the instruments were recorded with two different types of mallets, sticks, and brushes. 

AUXILIARY (Sale Price: $48 | Regular Price: $298)

With 72 different instruments and 3 microphone positions—a wide range of auxiliary percussion (Congas, Bongos, Cowbells, Shakers, Maracas) to ethnic percussion (Timbales, Darbuka, Udu, Djembe, Doumbek, Cajon) are included.

ORCHESTRAL (Sale Price: $48 | Regular Price: $248)

A monumental deep-sampled collection of six orchestral percussion instruments—Marimba, Glockenspiel, Xylophone, Vibraphone, Crotales, and Tubular Bells. It also has our dual-layered FX system and Chaos FX engine.

https://8dio.com/

I  picked up  Auxiliary because it has castanets. I got "dinged" for not having realistic castanets so I'll give these a try over Sampletank's versions. Although... it may be due to  unrealistic playing rather than unrealistic sound samples.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fret_man said:

I  picked up  Auxiliary because it has castanets. I got "dinged" for not having realistic castanets so I'll give these a try over Sampletank's versions. Although... it may be due to  unrealistic playing rather than unrealistic sound samples.

That's always the first thing I look for in a mix. Ugh! There's nothing worse than fake ones.

• Haha 2