Waves Tax Day Sale

cclarry

I ended up picking up Nx Ocean Ways Nashville (since I’m still waiting for Slate VLX)  and CLA Epic for $51.78 at everyPlugin.com to get Tune Real Time for free.  Thanks for the discount code.

Edited by ALC
  • Like 1

On 5/19/2021 at 6:01 PM, Paul Young said:

After further review of the play...........Waves is still on my shit list. Sure I got my free plugin.

For their sales - As you can see it was below $50 therefore did not qualify. With that said we will make a one-time exception and honor your request.

From Koby -

That's definitely an error at Waves end.

Waves don't know and don't care how much you actually paid. They consider THEIR price for it.

Probably a one-time glitch or a mistake by your specific support person.

It never occurred to our buyers before, but if it will happen again
I will sort it out with them.

I did let Waves know if they thought they were doing me a favor, this incident has made me even more reluctant.  The exception would be $29 WUP on my Gold/Maxx licenses.

Either they messed up again or it was a consolation prize for my reply and Koby's reply but I did get another free plugin. This still doesn't put my in the Wave's fan club.

4 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

Either they messed up again or it was a consolation prize for my reply and Koby's reply but I did get another free plugin.

I am thinking like Larry, some unexperienced worker didn't give you the right solution, and when a superior worker looked over the situation (for what ever reason) realized you were handled wrong and tried to make it right. 

6 hours ago, ALC said:

I ended up picking up Nx Ocean Ways Nashville (since I’m still waiting for Slate VLX)  and CLA Epic for $51.78 at everyPlugin.com to get Tune Real Time for free.  Thanks for the discount code.

Great choices. All three are good plugins.

Stick Tune Real Time in the fx bin with the default settings on one of your lead vocals. Listen to it several times, maybe three or four times. You probably won't hear too much. Now turn it off and you will realize all the little things it was doing. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Grem said:

Stick Tune Real Time in the fx bin with the default settings on one of your lead vocals. Listen to it several times, maybe three or four times. You probably won't hear too much. Now turn it off and you will realize all the little things it was doing. 

Thx.  I have Melodyne and Nectar but am wanting to try a zero latency pitch correction for live performances.  Tune RT is cheap compared to Antares Auto-Tune.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ALC said:

Thx.  I have Melodyne and Nectar but am wanting to try a zero latency pitch correction for live performances.  Tune RT is cheap compared to Antares Auto-Tune.

I got Melodyne and Nectar too. But I still use both Tune/ Tune Real Time. 

I haven't used it in a live situation.