Multi-track recording in mobile app

Hello I'm new to the app but i have a specific use for it in mind to record simultaneously from the inbuilt mic and from the mic jack which i found online is possible and there's a step by step which doesn't seem to correspond to the app controls.

So my question is, is multi-track recording possible in the app?

If so, how do i enable it, I'm on Android if it matters.

Thanks in advanced!

This forum is actually for the Window based DAW Cakewalk. But I will take a stab at answering your question as I have been experimenting with Bandlab myself.

Yes, multi-track recording is possible but you need an Android compatible interface. The phone/tablet itself is limiting you to only one input. Perhaps there are Android devices that allow using both inputs but none of mine do.

2 minutes ago, Base 57 said:

This forum is actually for the Window based DAW Cakewalk. But I will take a stab at answering your question as I have been experimenting with Bandlab myself.

Yes, multi-track recording is possible but you need an Android compatible interface. The phone/tablet itself is limiting you to only one input. Perhaps there are Android devices that allow using both inputs but none of mine do.

That's interesting and quite possibly my problem.

Thanks for the informative answer to a misplaced question I'd research into it more!