Melodyne Started Snap Crackle Pop

Hi

I have Melodyne editor 4. Not sure which CbB update may have started this (within the last 3 or 4) but now when I do audio edits in Melodyne I hear crackling. It doesn't happen any other time but during an actual edit, like adjusting the amplitude or adjusting pitch as I'm dragging my cursor.

It doesn't come out in the playback or bounce, so I'm good. Just wondering if anyone else is hearing this?

Thank you,

Stephen

I had issues with 4 and I'm glad I updated to 5 because for the first time in years everything is now working the way I would think it should. I think Melodyne 4 was a bit buggy.  But one thing does come to mind is that if the clip is long it uses that much more CPU to render as you work. So I still use real short clips. Most are only 1 measure. 

Open Task manager performance monitor while you're working and see what's going on in the background. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, John Vere said:

I had issues with 4 and I'm glad I updated to 5 because for the first time in years everything is now working the way I would think it should. I think Melodyne 4 was a bit buggy.  But one thing does come to mind is that if the clip is long it uses that much more CPU to render as you work. So I still use real short clips. Most are only 1 measure. 

Open Task manager performance monitor while you're working and see what's going on in the background. 

Actually, I was working on a longer vocal clip. Thanks for the tip.