Sounds Like Heaven

Bajan Blue

I like this one Nigel - it's a rocker - I like the up-tempo groove.  Your mixes are always good, and this one is no exception. 

The backing vocal phrase "Sounds Like Heaven" during the verses was very cool  - I liked the fx there - nicely done.

Now all you need is a record deal😊 Keep up the good work.

5 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

like this one Nigel - it's a rocker - I like the up-tempo groove

Me too!
Was surprised that the thread wasn't "starred". I know I reviewed this one, and I did; over ta YousTube.
Wouldn't hurt to do the same boys, if you review, drop a like, maybe "share";  helps with the ratings over there...

t

just sayin', do a brother a solid; whata I gotta "whack" y'all upside the head or something fer Cris Sake?

On 5/14/2021 at 4:55 PM, KurtS said:

Sounds good!

Thanks Kurt appreciated

nigel

On 5/14/2021 at 8:34 PM, L.A. Gonzalez said:

This sounds very professional

Thanks for that - gratifying to hear - really appreciate the comments

Cheers

Nigel

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 9:45 PM, Douglas Kirby said:

I like this one Nigel - it's a rocker - I like the up-tempo groove.  Your mixes are always good, and this one is no exception. 

The backing vocal phrase "Sounds Like Heaven" during the verses was very cool  - I liked the fx there - nicely done.

Now all you need is a record deal😊 Keep up the good work.

Hi Douglas - a record deal , now that would be nice!!! Unfortunately I think that ship sailed years ago😆

Thanks for the great comments, appreciated

Nigel

On 5/15/2021 at 3:07 AM, DeeringAmps said:

Me too!
Was surprised that the thread wasn't "starred". I know I reviewed this one, and I did; over ta YousTube.
Wouldn't hurt to do the same boys, if you review, drop a like, maybe "share";  helps with the ratings over there...

t

just sayin', do a brother a solid; whata I gotta "whack" y'all upside the head or something fer Cris Sake?

Hi tom

thanks so much for your support and comments - believe me they really are appreciated

Thanks my friend

Nigel

• Like 1

On 5/16/2021 at 9:58 PM, David Sprouse said:

Vocals are key.  You have such a great voice.  Good luck with it.

Hi David

thanks for that - actually it's not me singing, it's our old vocalist Dave  - I really liked working with him as I thought he had such a great voice  -sounded like George Michael to me sometimes!

Thanks for listening and taking the time to comment, really appreciated

Nigel

On 5/17/2021 at 3:02 PM, Wookiee said:

Nice Nigel, worked very well here for me the furry paws were tapping the furry bounce was bopping what more could you want.

Cheers Wookie, really pleased you enjoyed it

Always appreciate you taking the time to listen and comment

Thanks again

Nigel

On 5/19/2021 at 2:58 PM, thegaltieribrothers said:

Hi Nigel,

A great track well set off by your excellent vocals, well produced and a great video.

Thanks for sharing.

Good Job!

regards

paul

HI Paul

Thanks for that - it's not my vocals, it's our old singer Dave - he had a very interesting vocal style and I loved working with him

Thanks again for taking the time to listen and comment - always appreciated

Nigel