Half Price sale on Kilohearts Content Banks this weekend!

cclarry

Fyi…can’t use $30 discount coupon with this sale.  If you apply coupon it converts bank price to regular full price.  For 3x banks minus $30 coupon total was $57. If taking advantage of this sale total for 3x banks was $45.  If only buying 2x banks then both options come out to same price per bank ($14).  In my case my $30 coupon expires at end of this month so was trying to figure out if I needed to take advantage of this sale now or could wait a little.

Yes, I've found their coupons and sale prices are maddeningly well calculated to get you to spend money.  you can't combine 2 $19 plugins to use the $30 coupon either.  Of course there are a few $39 (or more) plugins to choose from...  But it's annoying!  😉

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Paul Young said:

What turned me off to their presets it's like adware.  You need their outside of Phaseplant effects to use them.  If one is not into programming synths Phaseplant is not one I would recommend over most synths.  

Well you don't need anything outside Phaseplant if you just use presets. You just can't modify the parameters if those effects you don't own. 

Personally I think the Kilohearts stuff is some of the best I have in my arsenal. 

2 hours ago, Tapsa Kuusniemi said:

Well you don't need anything outside Phaseplant if you just use presets. You just can't modify the parameters if those effects you don't own. 

Personally I think the Kilohearts stuff is some of the best I have in my arsenal. 

I'm getting close to owing everything. I like simplicity of their plugins and authorization. 

• Like 1