PA Updates ? (Not a Deal)

LAGinz

So, I was roaming on KVR a bit, and saw someone noting that PA doesn’t do a great job on update notifications (as is unfortunately true of so  many companies these days). I remembered that they had done a major update announcement maybe  2 years ago, but couldn’t recall any others since, other than when they were offering a new product (eg. Shadow Hills red, after green). So for the heck of it I compared product page installer numbers on 3 random PA plugins with my installed versions…and lo and behold 2 out of  3 had been superseded. Rather than go further, I just ran the installation manager for all of my PA plugins.

• Great Idea 1

Yep, I just got a PA response to the same query I emailed them about and they said yeah it can be kind of confusing to tell which plugins need updating and which don't so the guy said best thing to do is just select all of your products in the installation manager and just let them all just do a blanket install/reinstall/update and of course scan your newest vsts after that