PA Flash Sale - Knif Audio Knifonium

cclarry

JUST $39.99 TODAY!*

KNIF-3999
Use this voucher code during checkout
Offer ends May 14, 11:59 PM California Time

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if
you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts
of 20-60% on any additional plugins you may purchase.

*Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/knif_audio_knifonium.html

Wow, just saw PlugInGuru’s take on this one: “In all my years of programming this is the closest thing to an Analog synth in software form I've worked with.”

And it’s Unified.

PA, here I come.

Just now, Paul Young said:

Very tempting but it would be another synth and I hope it would come with presets.

Presets and fun , fx section and arpegg brings it to another level of fun , if uounwant true purist analog sound with no gimmick go softube 

Just now, Zo said:

Presets and fun , fx section and arpegg brings it to another level of fun , if uounwant true purist analog sound with no gimmick go softube 

For me analog sound is overrated. If I actually created something like Spire how many people would say it's not analog enough other than a DAW forum when you mention what you used.   I've got enough compressors, eqs, from PA.  I just might waste $15 on another synth as I push my way to using presets forever.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Wow, just saw PlugInGuru’s take on this one: “In all my years of programming this is the closest thing to an Analog synth in software form I've worked with.”

And it’s Unified.

PA, here I come.

I really like this synth and best of all full NKS support which makes it extra fun.