Spacetrax intro offer

John K

Hi Guys,

New synth from Synthblitz Audio…  Same company that published Nitroflex, an excellent vintage synthesizer that has for years been my secret weapon for producing raging gospel organ sounds.

Spacetrax is hot off the press.  In many ways an evolution in technology including the best in Nitroflex,  but taken to a next level of sound quality and function. Very much worth the time to download and evaluate the demo..

Covers about any genra out there with the step sequencer, arp, chording and keyboard split functions.

Traditional strings, bass, steel guitars, some really cool space pads (and organs).  Can about get lost under the hood with the in depth editing functions. Was privileged to be on the beta support team.

Spacetrax demo with minimal restrictions can be downloaded from:

http://synthblitz.altervista.org/

Side note… While there, check out VA RAXS. Great end point mastering rack with transparent compression, eq, analog saturation.  Good freebies from the site as well that you will want in your tool box. And Nitroflex...still being improved and upgraded.

Everyone stay safe.

John

Fleer,

Just about to pass out from my last beer. Hope you and loved ones are okay in these crazy times.

Traditional Hammond or cathedral pipe has multiple draw bars.  Nitroflex has only 4 oscillators but with enough fire power to replicate an ideal image in the hands of a craftsman. Spacetrax has upped the equation.

Many presets of organs are included (some great, but some not so great),  Delving into the editing of each element is where the beauty is.  Slight detune or octave assignment of the oscillators gets deep into the gold. Proper choice of the available waveforms is where the mix is bouncing against itself in glory. Church to a tent revival.  That's been my focus although the editing capabilities go way beyond a Hammond and early morning Sunday school sounds.

John

• Like 1