[SOLVED] Waves SSL-E Channel Plugin Not Registering in CbB List

Hey Folks-

I tried reaching out to Waves support to find out which default folders their plugins install to, since there is no information regarding that in the Waves Central interface. I already have the destination folders included in my VST scan folders in the CbB plugin utility, but it's not picking it up. I have other Waves plugins there and I have other SSL plugins there, but not this new E-Channel I just purchased. I also checked the excluded plugins and permanently excluded plugins. 

I reached out to Waves support again, and am still waiting to hear back, so I thought I'd ask the resident experts here!

Anyone have any ideas! The first image is what was installed the date that I installed the plugin. The 2nd image just shows that according to Waves Central it installed successfully.

Thank you!

Stephen

1.png

2.png

Edited by razor7music

19 hours ago, razor7music said:

Hey Folks-

I tried reaching out to Waves support to find out which default folders their plugins install to, since there is no information regarding that in the Waves Central interface. I already have the destination folders included in my VST scan folders in the CbB plugin utility, but it's not picking it up. I have other Waves plugins there and I have other SSL plugins there, but not this new E-Channel I just purchased. I also checked the excluded plugins and permanently excluded plugins. 

I reached out to Waves support again, and am still waiting to hear back, so I thought I'd ask the resident experts here!

Anyone have any ideas! The first image is what was installed the date that I installed the plugin. The 2nd image just shows that according to Waves Central it installed successfully.

Thank you!

Stephen

1.png

2.png

Hello All

I heard back from Waves support with the *below tier 1 reply. Since I've already done all the first level troubleshooting this isn't really useful.

I'm going to see if the Waves Central interface has an uninstall feature and see if reinstalling and then scanning it works. If not, I'll manually delete the above WavesShell file and try a reboot and reinstall.

I just hope the manual removal doesn't mess up my other Waves v9 plug-ins in the process. I've had issues with Waves plugins and CbB before and I really don't want to mess with that at this stage of the project I'm working on. The stage I'm on now wants to use this new plugin, so any help here from the group is greatly appreciated!

*Please follow the steps in the How to Find Your Plugins in Sonar or Cakewalk by BandLab article.