T-RackS Comprexxor - The Swiss Army knife of compressors intro price

chris.r

4 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

For those that got the Total Studio 3 Max bundle, does the Arc software can be used with any microphone for the measurement, or do we need to buy a special mic for this?

On the website it says you can use any RTA Microphone

• Like 1

On 5/16/2021 at 9:51 AM, Zo said:

Still didn't tried it ... stuff to handle on comp, can't download anything now ... so what's the verdict guyz !!?

Oh carp it was here that you mentioned you couldn't demo it.  I asked on another forum for your IK username, sorry I should have realized your other message was here!  Edit - thanks for the PM at GS, will take care.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 1

Here we go guyz !

Here's my first minutes with this compressor , pretty impressed how solid this one is !!!

Watch on youtube to have the shortucts and chapters direct links 

Conlusion pic added :

A super Solid release  !! impressed 

Conclusion screenshot.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

43 minutes ago, Zo said:

Here we go guyz !

Here's my first minutes with this compressor , pretty impressed how solid this one is !!!

Watch on youtube to have the shortucts and chapters direct links 

Conlusion pic added :

A super Solid release  !! impressed 

Conclusion screenshot.JPG

Thanx Zo!  I said that right up front!  Most definitely worthy....

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Thanx Zo!  I said that right up front!  Most definitely worthy....

You know we have the same taste kinda !! i know IK pedigree, what i love about this one is that no matter where you go with it nad how hard you push , it presents alwayyz solid !!  This one here got balls !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zo said:

You know we have the same taste kinda !! i know IK pedigree, what i love about this one is that no matter where you go with it nad how hard you push , it presents alwayyz solid !!  This one here got balls !!

I slapped it on my mix of Def Lepperd's Rock of Ages, on the Drum buss, and made a few adjustments to 
taste and the drums just really went from "Very Nice" to "WOW".  I was very impressed!  It really is a very
versatile compressor!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, cclarry said:

I slapped it on my mix of Def Lepperd's Rock of Ages, on the Drum buss, and made a few adjustments to 
taste and the drums just really went from "Very Nice" to "WOW".  I was very impressed!  It really is a very
versatile compressor!

yep this is the thing , it's just easy and efficient .... witch is a good sign ..... 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

I hope the presets are great for those of us too stupid or lazy to deal with compression.

In fact , when done right , presets are great to see what "type" of compression you could use on materials , specicially on those type of compressor that can cover a wide range of cases .

The key is quality of presets and names , also for dynamic , every serious preset maker should indicate the ideal amoung of GR near the preset likes : 808 kick ( 3db ) or some like "acouistic GTR (2-4 db)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Thanks for the suggestions, @Zo

For others interested, note that T-RackS Comprexxor will be included in Total Studio 3 MAX only through June 30th.  Thanks.

Thks Peter , this is simply how i do my presets ;)